This October weather In yiwu city,It’s time to pack away the summer clothing and roll out your fall wardrobe. When doing so, you should carefully store your clothing to ensure that it will be in good shape for next Spring and Sumer.Here are a few tips to keep in mind when storing your clothing:
- Always clean your clothing before storing it. Stained clothing is harder to clean the longer the stain remains, and stains also attract insects that will destroy your clothing.
- Store your clothing in a breathable container such. This will allow air to circulate.
- Never store clothing in hot attics or cold basements. Clothing is best stored in well ventilated, temperature controlled closet.
- If using mothballs in a storage area, be sure to put them in a white sock so they do not directly touch the clothing.
- Never store clothing in plasticl clothing bags. Instead, cover the garments with a white cotton sheet or white muslin.
- When hanging leather or suede garments, use a sturdy wooden hanger in order to preserve the shape of the coat or jacket.